Careers with Sababa Health Group
Who We Are & What We Do
SABABA Health Group (SABABA) is a Joint Commission accredited Tele-Behavioral Health program that combines physical and emotional assessments in the patient’s own words with a structured behavioral program that includes therapy, skill building, and coaching.
SABABA improves coping skills in a defined period of time measured by demonstrable physical gains. Our integrated, biopsychosocial treatment approach accelerates injured worker functional improvement in twelve sessions or less and enhances patient outcomes.
The word SABABA comes from the Hebrew language and means "awesome." We chose it because we aim to be a game-changer in the integrated medicine area.
Opportunity at a Glance
This position will start with a light caseload, making it an ideal supplement to an existing practice for a therapist wanting to break into the dynamic and expanding field of telehealth. It includes:
- Paid training, including online weekly treatment team collaboration and supervision
- Work from anywhere and set your own schedule using our telehealth platform as an independent contractor (1099)
- Access to proven, easy-to-deliver CBT program materials
Therapist Application Checklist:
- Review the expectations and qualifications.
- Complete the application truthfully and in its entirety, including 3 references.
- Follow our recruitment process.
- Begin treating injured workers!
Thank you for your interest in joining Sababa Health Group!
If you have any questions regarding the checklist or application, please contact us at [email protected].
This may be the right opportunity for you if...
- You are passionate about providing life-changing solutions to real-world problems.
- You have the personality and clinical skill to engage clients quickly and to meaningfully guide sessions.
- You value innovation and are not afraid to “do things differently.”
- You know technology is not a barrier to the intimacy of counseling.
- You believe that putting clients first should be the number one priority of any agency and its leadership.
- You know the value of a clinical community that helps you advance your professional skills and expertise.
- Provide assessments, client-centered treatment planning, and individual therapy, combining your clinical experience with our exclusive program materials
- Serve a diverse population from your own home/office via SABABA’s telehealth platform
- Communicate client progress and barriers with referral sources regularly
- Follow all local, state, and federal agency rules and guidelines
- Maintain accurate and timely records
- Schedule appointments with clients provided to you by SABABA
- Active, full licensure in good standing: CMHC*, LMHC*, LCPC* (*preferred), LPC, LCSW, LMFT
- 2+ years post-licensure experience in mental health, preference given to experience in Workers’ Compensation and/or CBT
- Being comfortable implementing the program with your patient as the program is designed
- Able to take basic skills and make them emotionally meaningful to the client
- Bilingual Spanish-English preferred
- Sound technology skills and comfort interaction via video/telehealth
The Mission of SABABA:
To help patients improve their physical function and get back to normal life more quickly
Sababa Health Group (SABABA) follows a standard recruitment and hiring plan for all applicants. SABABA abides by the requirements of the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Education and Onboarding
- Introduction to SABABA
- SABABA program education
- Electronic health record training
- Initial education and training is complete
- Therapist engages in weekly clinical team meetings
- Continued annual recredentialing
- Once received, your application will be reviewed and screened by SABABA’s HR department. This process includes applicant licensure verification.
- If you meet the criteria as specified in the position description, you will be contacted by SABABA HR to schedule your first interview. If you do not meet the criteria, you'll also be notified.
- Following Interview 1, your interview and application will be reviewed by the Clinical Director to determine your eligibility for a second interview, which will take place with the Clinical Director.
- Following Interview 2, your application will be under further review and a credentialing process, including a criminal background check and contacting references.
- If you pass the credentialing process, SABABA will extend you an offer for a therapist position and you will begin your education and onboarding.